The West Virginia Statewide Afterschool Network did not have much funding, but they had great partners. Learn how WVSAN, 21st Century Community Learning Centers & Child Care administrators teamed up in a statewide strategy to engage families. This honest conversation will highlight the challenges and triumph of collaboration to impact rural families. Gain a roadmap for collaboration, ideas to maximize limited dollars, and provider tips to best engage families.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- Empower educators to collaborate with partners and families to amplify impact within their communities.
- Provide resources that get program providers and educators more comfortable with family programming, especially leading STEM activities.
- Share strategies to build sustainable partnerships locally and statewide that will maximize limited resources and meet a region’s largest need.
- Susan Gamble, Director, West Virginia Statewide Afterschool Network
- Sherry Swint, 21st CCLC Coordinator, West Virginia Department of Education
Susan Gamble, Director, West Virginia Statewide Afterschool Network
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.