“Arthur,” the iconic series for kids, empowers audiences while teaching friendship, kindness, inclusion, and fun. The TV series concluded in 2022 after 25 years on-air, but will continue via a new medium: audio. The new “Arthur” podcast will leverage beloved stories and characters to introduce a new generation of audiences to everyone’s favorite aardvark. Members of the creative team behind the TV series and the new podcast will share how they imagined and adapted the series for a new medium.
- How to reimagine and adapt an established series for a new medium.
- How content made for kids can teach and instill positive values and social skills.
- Creating content that resonates across generations.
- Eileen Hughes, Senior Manager, Marketing, Operations and Engagement, PRX
- Carol Greenwald, Senior Executive Producer, GBH
- Holly Gregory, Development Lead, HarperCollins Publisher
- Ben Strouse, CEO and Co-Founder, Gen-Z Media
Eileen Hughes, Senior Manager, Marketing, Operations and Engagement, PRX
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.