We’re in the midst of a ‘movement moment,’ a period of rapid change punctuated by incredible hardships and economic, social and political instability. All of this can take a serious toll on employee well-being and presents organizations with a host of challenges that have no easy solution. Join agency EDI Leaders as they discuss how they’ve responded to the crises we all face and how they’ve found ways to support employees through these polarizing times.
Other Resources / Information
- Examples of how to respond to crisis
- Examples of how to support employees in polarizing times
- Examples of how agency leaders can best communicate to employees during these challenging times
- Alex Brueggeman, Director of Community, Arts & Letters Creative Co.
- Janis Middleton, EVP, Executive Director of Inclusion Strategy, 22Squared
- Tamika Abaka-Wood, Problem-Solver / Strategy Director, B+A
- Brittany Allen, Director of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, 72andSunny
Christie Allport, Director Of Communications, Arts & Letters Creative Co.
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.