The past few years have given rise to critical moments in our society that have birthed social movements. Corporations have very publicly committed themselves in those moments to furthering social progress. But how can companies successfully embed themselves in the work of doing good for the long-run, while moving from commitments to measurable impactful outcomes? Hear from a panel of experts about the opportunities and hurdles to advancing stakeholder-centric approaches that help companies maintain relevance and be a force for good, long-term.
Other Resources / Information
- Hear strategies that a corporation used to navigate moments of social change, as told by a C-Suite leader who set and executed those strategies.
- Learn from a key advisor to Fortune 500 companies about how companies can center their values during a crisis while performing for their stakeholders.
- Tactical leadership lessons on driving real change, drawing on key examples from today (Murder of George Floyd, "Don't Say Gay" Bill, Roe vs Wade).
- Ashley Marchand Orme, Director, Corporate Equity, JUST Capital
- Lisa Osborne Ross, Chief Executive Officer, U.S., Edelman
- Kelly McGinnis, Senior Vice President & Chief Communications Officer, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Julia Boorstin, CNBC Senior Media & Technology Correspondent and Author of "When Women Lead", CNBC
Sandy Maltzman, Senior Director, Strategic Communications, JUST Capital
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.