The standard for professionalism has been dictated by a singular perspective for decades, so it’s no surprise that agencies and brands alike are struggling to evolve the corporate culture to suit a more diverse, inclusive workforce. Join us as we discuss where companies are falling short on their DEI promises and how we can rebuild the workplace of the future.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- Where are agencies and brands falling short on their DEI promises and why?
- What tangible actions can brands and agencies take to attract more diverse talent and create an environment or empowerment?
- How does Gen-Z fit into the workplace of the future– should companies meet their new-age demands or vice versa?
- Arturo Gutierrez, SVP, Executive Strategy Director, Codeword
- Renée Miller, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Code and Theory
- Ian Solano, Account Executive, Codeword
Arturo Gutierrez, Svp, Executive Strategy Director, Codeword
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.