The modern image of entrepreneurship does not reflect our diverse population. Join our panel of entrepreneurs and funders working to change the image of entrepreneurship. In this informative session, learn why diversity is essential, ways to attract more diversity in entrepreneurship, and what we can do to support underrepresented entrepreneurs and leaders. Leave with practical advice from entrepreneurs and funders to build financial and social capital, as well as ways to help increase opportunities for future entrepreneurs.
- Ways to increase diversity in entrepreneurship to bring different ideas and new ways of thinking to the table.
- How to attract more diversity in entrepreneurship.
- Practical advice from entrepreneurs and funders to build financial and social capital.
- Luz Cristal Glangchai, Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, VentureLab
- Lauren Washington, Cofounder and CEO, Fundr
- Cat Dizon, Co-founder & COO, Active Capital
- Shannon Myers Johnson, Technology Director of Knowledge, Organizational Change Management and Communications, Merck, Founder of KynKia
Itzel gutierrez, Program Manager, VentureLab
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.