Advances in AI are unlocking opportunities across healthcare, including in the diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of mental health. Conditions like TBI, Alzheimers, ADHD, depression and more can become easier to identify, and treatments easier to test and observe. This opportunity demands careful handling of patient data, understanding and avoiding bias, and ensuring the AI remains human-centered. Join us to discuss the promise of AI and mental health and what it means for all of us.
- How advances in AI are creating opportunities for the identification and treatment of mental health conditions
- How patient data should be handled to ensure privacy and security
- What elements need to be put in place to ensure mental health AI stays human-centered
- Ron Green, Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer, KUNGFU.AI
- Bryce Fellows, President, eMOTION Centers
Jennifer Trou, Director of Marketing, KUNGFU.AI
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.