Using Data to Activate Influencers for Social Good
We all know that the best influencer partnerships are those where all involved have a deep connection and passion for the initiative. While sometimes data seems cold and impersonal, there are a number proven data sources and methods that can enhance these key partnerships.
Other Resources / Information
- How the Ad Council fielded the PassionPoints survey & uses the results
- How tracking mis and disinformation can inform your influencer strategy
- Why it is so important to use peer-to-peer influencers at a local level using location data
- Amber J. Adams, Senior Creative Director, People First
- Kerry Perse, Creators for Good Lead, Ad Council
- Jessica Reis, Managing Director, Bully Pulpit Interactive
- Ryan Detert, CEO, Influential
Kerry Perse, Creators For Good Lead, Ad Council
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.