Entrepreneurship is more than starting a business, it’s a way of thinking and doing that can be learned and practiced. By engaging in consistent entrepreneurial experiences, youth and adults can learn to identify authentic opportunities, create innovative solutions, take calculated risks, and redefine failure as a learning opportunity. Join this workshop to take part in and leave with activities that help you and your students embrace and grow your entrepreneurial self!
- Understand the importance of the entrepreneurial mindset and skills.
- Understand how entrepreneurial learning activates youth voice and youth choice to engage in innovation in their academic and personal life.
- Take part in and leave with 10 activities that help you and your students practice and grow an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Itzel Gutierrez, Program Manager, VentureLab
- Scott Mann, Director Of Education And Training, venturelab
Itzel gutierrez, Program Manager, VentureLab
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.