Trendsetters from Adidas, Gucci, American Eagle and Gap are leaping into the metaverse marketplace, carving out their own virtual storefronts and reimagining cross-platform activations to engage early web3 adopters and forge new customer relationships. As avatars and digital wallets upend everything we know about ecommerce, join executives from Epic Games, SuperAwesome, and global digital leader PMG in this session as we explore how leading brands are breaking down barriers between virtual and IRL worlds—and how others can do the same.
- A roadmap for building a long-term brand presence across metaverse marketplaces, and the emerging opportunities for this new virtual frontier
- Merchandising guidance and innovative strategies for developing a g-commerce strategy, virtual goods, must-have avatar skins, and unique NFT wearables
- Understanding young audiences as early adopters of the metaverse, who move seamlessly between digital and physical worlds
- Natalee Geldert, Head of Brand Media, PMG
- Nick Walters, Managing Director, SuperAwesome Gaming, SuperAwesome, an Epic Games Company
- Jarrod Walczer, Strategic Insights Manager, SuperAwesome, an Epic Games Company
- Nathan Lindberg, Commercial Lead @ SuperAwesome Gaming, SuperAwesome, an Epic Games Company
David Gong, Marketing Director, PMG
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.