Does your institution know how students and faculty are experiencing the EdTech transformation in higher ed? Diving deep into the data from three surveys of 2,500 students and faculty, this panel will share new insights about the EdTech learning experience, including the digital divide, EdTech needs of faculty, and systems-level barriers to adoption in the classroom. Audiences will come away with actionable strategies for improving the student and faculty EdTech experience at their institution.
- Gain practical advice from higher ed leaders and how their institution responded to these data.
- Understand how insights from these surveys apply to institutions in which you work, and what can be done in response.
- Translate learnings into actionable steps that can be taken at your own institution to improve learning and teaching with EdTech.
- Nicole Barbaro, Senior Communications Content Manager, WGU Labs
- Janelle Elias, Vice President of Strategy and Advancement, Rio Salado College
- Elizabeth Rainey, Assistant Provost, Student Success, Loyola University New Orleans
- Jake Williams, VP Community & Content, State Scoop & EdScoop
Christina Ross, Lead Communications Representative, WGU Labs
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.