New Teacher Center's (NTC) Direct-to-Educator (DTE) revolutionizes professional learning by integrating social, emotional, and academic learning driven by teacher agency and autonomy. It celebrates teachers' unique points of view in creating their own exciting and relevant learning experiences. Participants will engage in a live, in-person experience to help them deeply know the students they serve while considering how to apply NTC's professional learning principles to their specific roles.
- Consider how human-centered professional development designed for adult learners creates equitable learning experiences and helps students thrive.
- Explore how NTC is revolutionizing teacher professional learning in a way that meets students' and educators’ social, emotional, and academic needs.
- Navigate content to help educators establish authentic connections by knowing themselves and their students through the Direct-to-Educator platform.
- Atyani Howard, Chief Program Officer/Interim Co-Chief Executive Officer, New Teacher Center
- Ketsia Massé, Learning Experience Designer, New Teacher Center
- Anne Childers, Educator and Instructional Designer, SEL Consulting Collaborative
Brittany Worley, Director, Partnerships And Development, New Teacher Center
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.