Impacting with Partnerships: Brands & Social Good
Vying for share of attention tends to bring a competitive tone to most brands’ and platforms’ marketing efforts. However, social impact is a space where everyone can play together to address important societal issues. Additionally, with a heightened social consciousness, customer activism plays a significant role in consumer behavior - audiences are demanding that brands play a role in making the world a better place.
Partnerships, especially across diverse but complementary organizations, can yield the power to contribute to long-term value for our society, and increase brand equity. Join Snap, Ad Council, and additional brand partners for an inspiring conversation on how to propel social change and drive purpose through the power of partnership.
Other Resources / Information
- Understand audience expectations for brands in the social impact space and its effect on consumer behavior
- Explore how to initiate collaboration: Identifying the right social issues to tackle and aligning with partners to draw on comparative strengths
- Review examples and strategies that lead to successful outcomes for social change and brand equity
- Felicia Carmichael, Director, Social & Emerging Media, Ad Council
- Sofia Gross, Head of Policy Partnerships and Social Impact, Snap, Inc. / Snapchat
- TBD TBD, TBD, Amazon
Felicia Carmichael, Director, Social & Emerging Media, Ad Council
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.