HempBuildMag.com presents the future of building materials: Industrial Hemp. Used in Europe for 30 years, fast growing carbon-sequestering industrial hemp can be manufactured into insulation, wall assemblies, flooring and more to create all-natural non-toxic homes. Meet three successful hemp builders who have built homes around the world using simple, natural materials.
Other Resources / Information
- Building a hemp home can be cheaper than conventional construction, and will be fire resistant, mold-roof and pest-proof.
- Non-toxic natural building materials such as hemp and lime are simple, long-lasting building solutions that moderate temperature and moisture.
- Carbon sequestered in wall assemblies by industrial hemp can reduce the embodied greenhouse gases of a home by more than 30%.
- Jean Lotus, Publisher, Haepenny, LLC
- Sergiy Kovalenkov, Founder/CEO, Hempire International
- Kim Croes, Founder/Owner, FiberFort
- Ray Kaderli, Founder/Owner, Hemp Build Network, LLC
Jean Lotus, Publisher, Haepenny, LLC
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.