Nobody likes to talk about money or death with their family. This talk will address those issues. Approximately US$30T is passing from baby boomers to millennials over the next decade. Talking about death is difficult enough; insert the complexity of our relationship with money and it becomes absolutely painful. Financial institutions (FIs) pride themselves on their relationships with their customers, yet shy away from hard topics, due to risk, legal restrictions, or just being uncomfortable. But what they are missing is that they have the opportunity to build deeper relationships by creating deeply personal experiences through technology. Technology that uses empathy to bring together families and empowers them to navigate and overcome life's hardest challenges, such as money and death.
Other Resources / Information
- The value of empathy in today’s world and how FI’s are starting to lean into empathy as an asset
- Understand how you can use empathy driven technology to create highly personalized experiences for your customers, and where to start.
- Learn about the tech FI's are using now and what could be coming that creates stronger bonds and positions FI’s as cornerstones in their communities
- Emily Cisek, CEO, The Postage
- Jason Henrichs, Alloy Labs, CE0
- Carl Kessler, Chief Information Officer, Civista Bank
- Amber Buker, Co-founder & CEO, Totem
Emily Cisek, Ceo, The Postage
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.