Texas and its major cities are the new frontier experiencing enormous growth— particularly in the world of venture capital. The heads of venture networks in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, will be roundin’ up to discuss key demographics and significant trends of their respective regions. They will also share the founding stories of their new and quickly expanding organizations, what to expect in the future, and how to partake in this "Texas-sized", big moment in time. Whether your boots are dusty or just need some breakin' in, come gather 'round the campfire as we swap stories about this unprecedented time in venture capital.
Other Resources / Information
- Understand these major shifts in venture capital in fast-growing regions, and hear why exactly it's occurring
- Get first-hand information about what is up-and-coming in each region and how to be part of it
- Learn how the heads of these organizations entrepreneurially responded to and lead the next stages of development
- CS Freeland, Cofounder & Executive Director, Austin Venture Association
- Annabel Reeves, Chief of Staff, Venture Dallas
- Lawson Gow, Founder; CEO, The Cannon, Houston Exponential
- Bobby Franklin, President & CEO, National Venture Capital Association
CS Freeland, Cofounder & Executive Director, Austin Venture Association
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.