How do companies embrace challenging conversations to build a culture of belonging, inclusion and diversity? It’s what led PMG to ‘DIG In’ to difficult topics by inviting others in to inspire and influence how we view the world and the impact we make through our business, interactions and work. One of those speakers, disability advocate Spencer West, opened our eyes to the 61MM adults in the U.S. living with a disability and common misperceptions about their ability to contribute and thrive in today’s workforce. Join PMG’s Cynthia De La Torre Castro and Spencer — who lost both legs at the age of 5 and still climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro — in a conversation about how we can embrace the bigger ‘IDEA’ (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility) driving innovation in business today.
- Hear how Spencer’s inspirational story challenged and inspired us to think differently about how we build a more inclusive workforce.
- Address common myths about the challenge and costs of accommodating employees with disabilities.
- Steps anyone can take to advocate for a more equitable workplace.
- Cynthia De La Torre Castro, Design Director/CBID Lead, PMG
- Spencer West, President, Spencer West Corp.
David Gong, Marketing Director, PMG
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.