Austin is the new innovation powerhouse, not the next Silicon Valley, but the first Austin. Our ecosystem is adapting to that future in real time. The Austin Next Podcast features voices of investors, executives, civic leaders, and academics building the ecosystem that will impact Central Texas and beyond for the next generation.
Michael and Jason will host this special live SXSW episode of the Austin Next Podcast. They will discuss Austin's superpowers, the people and companies driving our growth, and the macro and microtrends that come together to create Austin today and tomorrow.
Other Resources / Information
- What differentiates Austin from established and emerging hubs throughout the nation.
- Austin’s challenges from our current growth trajectory and those we must face in order to maintain our growth.
- Emerging regions should lean into their own special sauce and be the first X not the next Silicon Valley or even the next Austin.
- Jason Scharf, Early Stage Investor and Podcast Host, Austin Next
- Michael Scharf, Podcast Host and Non-Executive Director, Austin Next
Jason Scharf, Early Stage Investor and Podcast Host, Austin Next
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.