Chief Digital Officers are responsible for increasing their team’s speed and agility, making an impact quickly, and shipping products more frequently. Does any of that scream health care to you? Well — maybe not historically, but this new crop of CDOs are changing the game. Hear from Rita Khan, CDO at Mayo Clinic, Prat Vemana, CDO at Kaiser Permanente, and Chris Waugh, Chief Innovation Officer at Sutter Health — all of whom are building the digital health experiences of more than 25M Americans. Interviewed by Ashish Toshniwal, Founder and CEO at YML, hear how these CDOs are shaping the future of patient-first experiences using cutting edge technology, design and product strategy.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you build modern, intuitive, and personalized digital health care experiences for a still newly remote world?
- How do you fuel organizational change at speed and scale?
- How are they approaching the future of digital equity, innovation, and technology?
- Prat Vemana, Senior Vice President and Chief Digital Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Rita Khan, Chief Digital Officer, Mayo Clinic
- Chris Waugh, Chief Design and Innovation Officer, Sutter Health
- Ashish Toshniwal, CEO and Founder, YML
Will Leivenberg, Director Of Marketing, YML
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.