Venture Capital is feeling both the urgency and opportunity of an increasingly crisis-impacted world. From climate change to the pandemic, a new generation of investors are dedicated to not just ESG, but to fostering the new technologies and science innovations that will help us confront the twenty first century’s greatest challenges.
This panel will bring together investors at the forefront of investing in the solutions and science to confront the myriad challenges we face.
Other Resources / Information
- What are the areas of innovation that we can invest in that will have the biggest impact on confronting the challenges we face?
- How can investors vet the feasibility of deep science and technologies solutions being developed by startups?
- What are the opportunities for investors to help propel science, and how does that fit into the ecosystem with academic and government research?
- Alex Luce, Partner, Creative Ventures
- Emily Kirsch, Managing Partner, Powerhouse Ventures
- Cain McClary, Founder/Managing Partner, KdT Ventures
Douglas Freeman, Senior Director, Jones-Dilworth, Inc.
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.