Human nature or critical skill for navigating life (professional and otherwise) for minorities and POC? Take a deep dive into the art of code switching. Join host Deena McKay for a candid discussion on the effects of code switching, why it’s not always a bad thing and whether or not it’s still necessary.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Define code switching and how we use it in the workplace
- Understand why code switching isn’t bad and is actually a to do today
- Tips to code switch successfully in your workplace
- Deena McKay, Founder & Host, Black Tech Unplugged
- Steven Coyle, Director, Client Development, CJ Affiliate
Deena Mckay, Founder & Host, Black Tech Unplugged
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.