As we continue to witness rapid innovation in health tech, industry experts and investors discuss what the next level will look like. From incorporating AI to predicting illness, to learning more about the brain, what will the field look like in 5 years? In 10? By 2050?
Other Resources / Information
- What the next big areas of innovation of health tech might look like, both short-term and long-term
- Which therapeutic areas will be greatly affected by health tech in the next few years
- Which areas in health tech need more innovation
- Christy Sheehy, CEO, C. Light Technologies
- Alexandre Winter, CEO, Norbert Health
- James Wang, General Partner, Creative Ventures
Shannia Coley, Marketer, Jones-Dilworth, Inc.
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.