“We cannot solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” That’s a quote from Albert Einstein and the philosophy food industry leaders are taking to protect the planet. Food Tank Founder and CEO Danielle Nierenberg will talk with global snacking leader Mondelez International, Upcycled Food Association and ReBlend about new initiatives in upcycling, investing and consumer empowerment to make tangible, sustainable and scalable impact.
Other Resources / Information
- Learning about new, innovative ways to tackle sustainability
- How to be strategic in where, when and how you make investments in climate
- How to educate and empower consumers to make a tangible, scalable impact
- Susanne Mathis, Head of Global Impact, Mondelez International
- Danielle Nierenberg, President, Food Tank
- Turner Wyatt, Founder and CEO, Upcycled Food Association
- Kathryn Bernell, founder, reBLEND
Laura Shulman, President, Crave It PR
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.