Knowing the ins and out of what makes the stock market work takes decades of dedication. It’s not quite a straightforward process, but learning what makes the market tick is the key to using it to your advantage. The market should be more than a playground for the haves, it should be a source of stability for everyone. Learn how fintech orgs and NPOs are collaborating to level the playing field through education and helping narrow the gap between the rich and the rest of us.
- The value of education in creating long term financial stability
- The importance in investing early
- Solutions to making the market more inclusive + equitable
- Jennifer Itzkowitz, Adjunct Associate Professor of Finance, New York University & Seton Hall University
- Victor Wang, CEO, Stockpile, Inc.
- Beatriz Acevedo, CEO/Co-founder, SUMA Wealth
- Dr. Marlon Fuller, Co-Founder & CEO, CoolKids.org
Madison Perrott, Contract, Stockpile
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.