CFO 💗 CMO: The New Power Couple
As marketing shifts focus from GRPs & clicks to Customer Lifetime Value, CMOs need time & agility to succeed. Because CMOs have the shortest tenure in the C-suite, this is only possible if the CFO—with the 2nd-longest run—has their back. Together the duo can make the case for the investments needed for maximum growth & innovation.
e.l.f. Beauty CMO Kory Marchisotto & CFO Mandy Fields are the new Power Couple. Together, they took a record-breaking journey as an Old G brand that went on to re-establish itself as one of the most powerful beauty companies, smashing TikTok records & growing a thriving portfolio of brands.
Zach Morrison, CEO of performance marketing firm Tinuiti & e.l.f. Beauty agency partner moderates the discussion.
- In a digital world, the CFO must understand the power of marketing as a growth driver, not a cost center.
- Agencies, you can insist (or at least strongly recommend) that the CMO bring her CFO along to your meeting
- CFOs & CMOs who understand the value of one another’s roles are going to end up out ahead.
- Zach Morrison, CEO, Tinuiti
- Kory Marchisotto, CMO, e.l.f. Beauty
- Mandy Fields, CFO, e.l.f. Beauty
Betsy Watson, Communications Director, Tinuiti
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.