Our data is the memory of humankind, but is under constant threat of disappearing forever. In this session, you will hear from key stakeholders who are leading efforts to establish trust in humanity's data. Their work ensures that the world’s legacy of knowledge, the identity, history, and values of humankind is protected for present and future generations.
- Journalists interested in exploring why decentralization is key for storing important content and creating a digital archive.
- Individuals interested in how we can use new tools and technologies to allow them to keep a personal digital archive
- Organisations interested in learning how to avoid linkrot
- Jonathan Dotan, Founder, Starling Lab
- Pooja Shah, Head of Product, Protocol Labs
- Wendy Hanamura, Director of Partnerships, Internet Archive
- Nathan Freitas, Founder and Director, Guardian Project
Angie Maguire, Head Of Marketing, Protocol Labs
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.