In this session Will Humphrey and Faye Allen will explore Sugar Creative’s development of the multi award winning and Cannes Lion shortlisted ‘Wallace & Gromit: The Big Fix Up’, created as part of the Fictioneers £6million UK Government Audience of the Future project, and how this has provided a demonstrator for the exciting potential of new types of narrative and engagement. Exploring how the first new story for the UKs dynamic duo in a decade was created, we will discuss both the creative and technical processes behind making this unique immersive driven experience. The session will take you into the world of one of the most loved characters from the UK and take a practical look at creating the next generation of AR content, including an open Q&A.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How to create a strong IP translation into next generation formats
- New ways of exploring non traditional multi layered narratives
- How VR/AR can strengthen an already strong narrative and create new worlds for audiences
- William Humphrey, Creative Director, Sugar Creative / Fictioneers
- Faye Allen, Unity Developer and Game Designer, Sugar Creative
William Humphrey, Creative Director, Sugar Creative / Fictioneers
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.