Now is not the time to dwell on the past. Opportunities exist but how can we interpret needs and develop edtech in a meaningful way? Looking through the lens of Al Kingsley’s newest book about his 30-year edtech history, Mr. Kingsley talks with luminaries who have led investments and acquisitions, built and bought companies, and developed and scrapped products. With unequaled clarity of vision, they explain what they’ve seen during the pandemic and the opportunities of this sea change moment.
- Explore opportunities in edtech for early and mid-stage companies, and new product development
- Discuss the driving forces of meaningful education product development
- Discuss the changes that will stick and subsequent implications in product development
- Al Kingsley, CEO, NetSupport
- John Gamba, Entrepreneur in Residence and Director of Innovative Programs, Catalyst @ Penn GSE
- Pam Nelson, Managing Partner, NK Venture Partners
- Will Morris, Founder and CEO, EdConnective
Alyssa Reynolds, Account Manager, Pando Public Relations
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.