How do you design and launch a learner-centered virtual school? Build a toolkit of best practices as leaders in learner-centered education walk you through possible approaches to defining an outcomes framework for your virtual school, designing a learning model, and leveraging technology to scale personalized, authentic learning experiences. Gain inspiration from real-world examples of virtual learning model implementation in school districts across the country!
- Gain frameworks for defining learner outcomes and aligning on a learning model in the context of virtual school design.
- Walk away with examples of the challenges and opportunities associated with launching a learner-centered virtual school.
- Gain best practices for building culture and powering authentic learning experiences through a digital learning ecosystem.
- Devin Vodicka, CEO, Learner-Centered Collaborative
- Katie Martin, Chief Impact Officer, Learner-Centered Collaborative
Charlotte Reynders, Marketing Specialist, Learner-Centered Collaborative
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.