What does a Sunday walk, Facebook, and DNA sequencing all have in common? It's not just "AI", but a unique subdomain of AI that no one seems to know about - network graphs. AI is only as powerful as the data you train it on, and network graphs allow for AI to find hidden connections in data, allowing for a smarter and more precise capability. Hear from an expert panel on why network graphs are the best thing in AI you've never heard of and how they're being used to disrupt the future.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- Defining what a knowledge graph is and why they're critical to AI advancement.
- Examples of knowledge graphs being used to solve real world problems.
- Panelists expert opinions on how leveraging knowledge graph technology can disrupt the future.
- Elizabeth Hilliard, Chief Science Officer, Valkyrie Intelligence
- Navira Abbasi, Strategic Community Growth Manager, TigerGraph
- Juan Sequeda, Principal Scientist, data.world
Betsy Hilliard, Chief Science Officer, Valkyrie Intelligence
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.