Build Back Better: Rebuilding Through Strong IP
Join The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office with AT&T, Phillips 66 and PepsiCo for an informational panel discussion on rebuilding you and your business through innovation and creativity. Leaders in intellectual property and infrastructure across the food and beverage, oil and gas, and telecommunication industries will provide insight on how to rescue, recover and rebuild in 2022 and beyond. This discussion will feature company experts who will advise and educate the community on how to use available resources to help protect Intellectual Property and gain the knowledge needed to make informed decisions for entrepreneurial pursuits through innovation. This panel will show how each unique industry has been impacted and review the latest in technological advancements and business strategies.
Other Resources / Information
- Learn how companies in the Food & Beverage, Gas and Oil, and Telecommunications industries are rescuing, recovering and rebuilding their businesses.
- While coming from diverse industrial and technological arenas, see how companies are strategizing to grow their businesses post pandemic.
- Learn the important role that Intellectual Property Rights play in the recovery and advancement of businesses in today's economy.
- Drew Hirshfeld, Performing the functions and duties of the Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the USPTO, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Craig Stone, Senior Counsel, Intellectual Property, Phillips 66
- Brian Gaffney, Vice President, Associate General Counsel - Intellectual Property, AT&T
- Joseph Ferretti, VP & Chief Counsel, Global Foods Group and Global Trademarks, PepsiCo, Inc.
Hope Shimabuku, Director of Texas Regional Office, US Patent and Trademark Office
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.