Gender equity is a vision to strive for, and we can all pursue it the best way we know how. Follow US-based music and technology startup Chartmetric as their Music Data Insights team chases equal representation in their industry by using data-driven analysis work, garnering industry support and adapting to the fluid landscape of gender representation.
Other Resources / Information
- How can an industry's metadata (here, the music business) be used to champion equal representation?
- How does a team combine hard technical know-how with soft, socially-conscious values?
- What does a journey towards gender equity look like, and what are the major touch points?
- Michelle Yuen, Business Intelligence Analyst, Chartmetric
- Shashank Chaudhary, Data Analyst, Chartmetric
Jason Joven, Manager, Music Data Insights, ChartMetric
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.