It is impossible to separate our current food ecosystem from its inherent influence on the environment. Sustainability for all will require technology that capitalizes on integrated systems and spotlights the user at the heart of the process. This panel will highlight top minds from Compass (largest food service provider), Google (tech giant), and Shelf Engine (fast-growing startup), on how they are reimagining the food ecosystem through a technology lens. They will share how to drive environmental impact by focusing on the user at the core of the ecosystem. As innovation leaders in food and technology, the panelists will address how to build and leverage the right partnerships to not only increase the pace of innovation but also accelerate impactful change across the industry.
- How are 3 different types of organizations (food service, tech giant, and a startup) using technology to drive towards a sustainable food ecosystem?
- How can we achieve impactful environmental goals by focusing on simplifying the user experiences?
- How can businesses leverage and enable one another to make an industry-wide impact and push forward the environmental agenda?
- Scott Wu, Chief Technology Officer, Compass Digital Labs (Compass Group)
- Emily Ma, Head, Food For Google, Google
- Stefan Kalb, CEO, Shelf Engine
Scott Wu, Chief Technology Officer, Compass Group
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.