xThe pandemic has put money matters and our anxiety around it on center stage — and that stage has become a circus. From markets being toppled by celebrity tweets, FinTech apps that gamify our livelihood and the dream of getting rich quick is only a click away from getting swept up in a digital trash bin, the race for attention is blurring the line between financially secure futures and frivolous fantasies. The transition from the now to the next is taking place every day and the opportunity to create meaningful change have never been more widespread or urgent. Who will take on the Wild West of Finance? And the bigger question: do we need radical change or to be brought back to reality?
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- How finance brands can best navigate the balance between tech for the consumers they serve and tech for tech sake
- Why/ and how finance will be forced to ditch its drab, greedy roots and evolve to become the category that leads economic, social & personal progress
- How emerging technologies are impacting the traditional finance world
- Jesse Unger, Group Strategy Director, TBWA\Chiat\Day LA
- Katherine Manfred, Chief Marketing Officer, Discover
- Dana Fors, Director of Operations, TBWA Worldwide (Backslash)
Mikaela Liboro, Director Of Pr/Communications, TBWA/Chiat/Day LA
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.