Community-Based Brand Building: What, Why, How
Marketing is noisy — the average person is exposed to 4,000 - 10,000 ads a day. Most brands take a self-centered approach to customer communication, believing that more + louder will cut through the noise, when in fact it just contributes to it.
With technology as an omnipresent presence in business, the brands that connect with their customers will cut through the noise. When we think of any major brand that we know & love, we don’t just feel connected to the product — we also feel like we belong in its culture + community.
This panel will discuss what it means to take a community-based approach to brand building — what it is, why it's the future for any brand looking to grow its footprint + fans, & how we can use empathy + emotional intelligence to demand customer-centric interactions.
Other Resources / Information
- What it means to take a community-based approach to brand building, the roadblocks we encounter, and how we can humanize brand-building.
- How taking an empathy-led approach to brand-building fosters loyalty, virality, and championship — beyond your bottom line.
- Why your conversion rates depend on creating a movement, not just hard-hitting messaging.
- Pia Beck, CEO/Founder, Curate Well Co.
- Ché Castro, CEO/Founder, Come Alive Co.
- Payal Beri, CEO/Founder, Payal Beri - The Unapologetic Woman
- Beth Loughman, CEO/Founder, Tiny Elephant Studios
Pia Beck, Ceo/Founder, Curate Well Co
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.