SXSW EDU 2022
Digital Creativity and Innovation Through Pandemic
LideraJovem promotes after-school leadership activities for youth. In 2020, it was the first time all the activities had to be totally online for the youth participants and volunteers, creating engagement and involvement. As protagonists, they used an EDtech platform instructing 21C skills from team building to project management, creating a shared environment. The challenge was how to transfer active learning methodologies to on-line discussions and debates.
Other Resources / Information
- Know how to attract youth to challenging opportunities and learn about developing youth leadership through active methods
- Experience 21C skills and tech for problem solving and critical thinking, social emotional skills, collaboration, social entrepreneurship
- Know how to involve youth with communication skills, initiative, flexibility/resilience, expected behavior for a BANI world.
- Sara Hughes, Founder, Instituto LideraJovem
- Rafael de Oliveira, Master of Global Management Candidate Class of 2022, Thunderbird School of Global Management - Arizona State University Industry: Education
Carla Branco, Executive Director, LideraJovem Institute
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.