Learn how the nonprofit U.S. Hunger pivoted their revenue model in the midst of the pandemic. Using their expertise in shipping and logistics, U.S. Hunger delivered 100,000+ boxes of food directly to the homes of families in need over the past year. In collaboration with JPMorgan Chase’s Tech for Social Good team and NY-based non-profit Feed Forward, U.S. Hunger is building a SaaS solution that uses Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning to solve food insecurity in the U.S. In this panel you will hear how technology changed the way they collaborate with partners to serve clients with dignity and discretion.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- What are some of the largest misconceptions about hunger?
- How are organizations collaborating to use technology to address food insecurity?
- How can data analytics improve health outcomes in food deserts?
- Rick Whitted, President & CEO, U.S. Hunger
- Ezekiel Brooks, Solution Architect, E Brooks Consulting
- Loryfel Nunez, Senior Data Scientist, Wealth Management, JPMorgan Chase
- Winston Chiu, CEO/Founder, Feed Forward
Sarah Davila, Community Relations Manager, U.S. Hunger
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.