As advocates and states work to legalize and decriminalize psychedelics, more minds are opening to the benefits of these provocative therapies and exploring avenues for access to psilocybin, Ayahuasca, MDMA, ketamine, and other entheogens. Meanwhile, models for psychedelic treatment and access are going mainstream, from psychiatric and pharmaceutical models to therapeutic models, community-based healing, religious uses, peer-to-peer trip sitting, clinical trials, traditional indigenous ceremonial and more. Take an informational trip at SXSW with a panel of psychedelic community thought leaders as they discuss various psychedelics and therapeutic models for access in the US.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Understanding the different models for guided access to and consumption of psychedelics
- The benefits and downsides of different types of psychedelics and access models
- The need for collaboration & inclusivity among the different players in the ecosystem to break stigma & advance the psychedelics industry
- Barine Majewski, Counsel, Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Courtney Barnes, Founding Partner, Barnes Caplan LLP
- Rene Dominguez, Founder, CosmoVisions
- Ronan Levy, Co-Founder, Executive Chairman, Field Trip Health, Inc.
Sarah Bee, Business Development Manager, Vicente Sederberg LLP
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.