SXSW EDU 2022
Agile World Education Through Shared Experience
Agile World supports every day agile practitioners to express their knowledge and expertise. The session expresses the open nature of agile for anyone from any background or education level to adopt a life changing and revolutionary way of working and living. Focused on peer to peer learning, the Agile World team will explore the playful aspect of learning about working in teams and delivering value in a constant and iterative flow.
Other Resources / Information
- Understanding the teamwork dynamic in any kind of environment at work, home or education
- Developing knowledge cultures through systemic and rapid problem resolution and cross team, company or environment engagement
- Building fun into the learning experience of organisations to support the adoption of new ways of thinking, working and living
- Karl Smith, Co Founder, Agile World
- Sabrina Bruce, Co Founder, Agile World
Karl Smith, Co Founder, Agile World
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.