This session will explore how we can engage learners in any environment by harnessing the power of technology and play! Through emerging digital learning technology, students, educators and families around the world can create interactive learning experiences that engage and make an impact, whether in the classroom or at home. How can these technologies be leveraged to empower students to take ownership of their learning and connect with others?
Other Resources / Information
- Explore how learning technology is bringing next-level engagement to learning in all subjects, from STEAM to social and emotional learning.
- Learn how schools and educators can keep students connected and foster school spirit with playful digital learning, in the classroom or virtually.
- Understand how education technology enables educators to reinforce and assess student learning through play.
- Sean D'Arcy, VP Kahoot! at school and home, Kahoot!
- Quentin Lee, Principal and Education Consultant, Childersburg High School / Dr. Quentin J. Lee, LLC
- Carol Salva, Author & ESL Trainer, Seidlitz Education
- Jes Wolfe, Chief Executive Officer, Rebel Girls
Katherine Lerner, Communications Specialist, Kahoot!
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.