Boundaries between personal and professional benevolence are blurring. Consumers are putting their money where their values are. And the purpose-led orgs that are fully engaging their employees are the ones reaping the rewards with longer employee retention, deeper customer relationships and increased business results.
True long term success & ROI relies on building purpose from the inside out; engaging all employees from frontline to corporate office in living your purpose and becoming true advocates first.
Hear from Expedia, Foresters Financial, Story Money Impact and VRX Studios, a Connelly Partners company, about how to set a strong foundation and expand purpose into ethos, action, programming and community within your organizations’ four walls for long-term business impact.
Other Resources / Information
- Why do I need to spend the time and resources to engage my organization & its internal stakeholders before customers; what’s the business impact?
- How do I engage all employees as advocates around the organizations’ purpose? Where do I start?
- How does this work translate into subsequent phases with efforts to then reach external audiences and customers?
- Tinu Mathur, President & Chief Creative, VRX Studios, a Connelly Partners company
- Sue Biely, Executive Director, Story Money Impact
- David Longfritz, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Foresters Financial
- John Mast, Sr. Director Global Cruise Marketing at Expedia Group, Expedia Group
Claire Eisenberg, Dir of Corporate Communications, Connelly Partners
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.