The consumer behavior shifts we’re seeing today are here to stay. Accenture research shows that 77% of CEOs say their company will fundamentally change the way it engages with its customers. But CX alone is no longer enough—It’s time to reimagine business through the impact of experiences on customers, employees and the world.
In this session, Accenture Interactive’s Chief Strategy Officer, Baiju Shah, and Best Buy’s Chief Customer Officer, Allison Peterson, will share why organizations need to be customer-obsessed at every level and why the business of experience is moving to the top of the CEO agenda.
Additional Supporting Materials
- CX touchpoints are no longer enough to drive growth
- Companies will achieve the highest levels of sustained growth when they deliver an experience with the entirety of their business
- Customer-obsession at every level of the organization is key to a resilient and agile business
- Baiju Shah, Chief Strategy Officer, Accenture Interactive / Global Design Experience Lead, Accenture
- Allison Peterson, Chief Customer Officer, Best Buy
Dede Jackson, Associate Manager, Global Events, Accenture
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.