It’s widely known that the legal cannabis industry, which has been dominated by multi-state operators, is not representative of the original entrepreneurs who built the country’s modern cannabis culture. Greenlane is on a mission to disrupt these social and economic disparities by presenting the unique stories of its partners, including Berner, in the cannabis and entertainment industries. Through Berner’s Cookies & VIBES✨ brand and numerous cannabis and mainstream product partnerships, Berner has redefined global entrepreneurship while empowering minority business leaders to own their voice and culture in the space. In this panel, Berner and his business partners discuss how real social change is created at the intersection of entrepreneurship and entertainment through cannabis.
Other Resources / Information
- Understand key disparities in cannabis and how entrepreneurs of color, like Berner, are rectifying them through industry-wide partnerships
- Examine how entertainment can be a catalyst for change within cannabis, especially for Black and Latinx entrepreneurs
- Berner and business partners discuss what the future of the intersection of entertainment and cannabis will look like
- Eric Hammond, VP, Greenlane Brands, Greenlane
- Gilbert (Berner) Anthony Milam Jr., Founder & CEO, COOKIES and VIBES
- Louis “B-Real” Freese, Founder & CEO, Dr. GreenThumbs
Chelsea Wei, Senior Content Manager, Mattio Communications
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.