The New Normal: Digital, Global and Resilient
Amid remote work and shifting demand, small businesses are adapting and pivoting quickly by leveraging digital tools to an unprecedented extent. These technology platforms are helping entrepreneurs manage uncertainty, recover faster and diversify customer bases globally. The Global Innovation Forum will moderate a panel discussion to explore the power of digital tools and global markets in increasing the resilience of small businesses and leveling the playing field for women and minority-owned enterprises impacted by the pandemic.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How small businesses are utilizing digital tools more than ever to bolster their global operations and stay connected throughout the pandemic.
- How digital technologies can contribute to the resiliency of micro and small businesses in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis.
- The critical role of digitally-enabled private sector and government resources in helping to support underserved business owners.
- Jamaica Gayle, Deputy Director, Global Innovation Forum
- Tricia Van Orden, Deputy Director of the Trade Promotion Coordinating Committee (TPCC) Secretariat at the International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce
- Veronica San Luis, International Growth Project Manager, Americas, Google
- Maxeme Tuchman, CEO & Co-Founder, Caribu
Jamaica Gayle, Deputy Director, Global Innovation Forum