A Priest, a Rabbi, and an Imam walk into a Zoom Room: Spiritual Connections While Physically Distanced.
During a time when people most need the spiritual support of religious organizations, how do leaders bring their communities together online? How do we keep the doors open to sacred connections when the doors to our physical spaces have been temporarily shuttered. Join three spiritual leaders from different religions, as they discuss how their pastoral responsibilities have shifted over the past year. Learn how they have used technology to maintain and strengthen their congregations, and how these new virtual opportunities have helped bring communities together across religious boundaries, surprisingly even better than ever.
Other Resources / Information
- Tech tips for connecting personally while not in-person.
- Strengthening community connections while physically distanced.
- How has technology helped bring differing religious communities together during this pandemic.
- Rabbi Neil Blumofe, Senior Rabbi, Congregation Agudas Achim
- Reverend Daryl Horton, Assistant to the Pastor/Youth Pastor, Mt. Zion Baptist Church
- Shadia Igram, Executive Director and CoFounder, Muslim Space
Jennifer Rubin, Director of Programming, Congregation Agudas Achim
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.