When you hear the word “robot,” you might think of a humanoid machine that walks on two legs and may or may not have plans for world domination. The truth is, most robots don’t fit that description (physically, at least!) Already, countless robots are employed in a range of industries to support their human counterparts, and many more are being developed to fill new roles. Learn how companies are advancing the development of machine vision, human-like touch, and conversational AI to create robots that solve problems and provide support. Hear from tech innovators as they discuss the opportunities for robotics today, and where the field is heading.
Other Resources / Information
- How robotics improve workplace safety and productivity for their human counterparts
- How to unlock ROI and new streams of revenue with artificial intelligence
- The potential for artificial intelligence in building emotional connections with customers
- Oliver Mitchell, Founding Partner, Autonomy Ventures
- Seth Greenfield, CEO, Imperson
- Alexis Block, Doctoral Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems
- Rajat Aggarwal, CEO, DreamVu
Rebecca Benison, Writer & Social Media Manager, imperson
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.