A panel of two poets and community organizers discussing the routes they took to arrive at writing poetry and the ways in which they have use poetry writing to help cope with emotional trauma and build community.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- Poetry serves as a vehicle for expressing emotions and relaying personal experiences.
- Poetry can be helpful as a therapeutic tool.
- Poetry can facilitate community building.
- Imogen Arate, Executive Producer and Host, Poets and Muses
- Maysan Nasser, Founder and Host, Sidewalk Beirut
Imogen Arate, Executive Producer and Host, Poets and Muses
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.