Magnum Live Magazine
Magnum Live Magazine, an interactive storytelling platform, engages a live audience on topics about the human condition in an emotionally compelling performance space. Rooted in long-form documentary practice, for over 70 years Magnum Photos is an agency synonymous with integrity, curiosity and ‘concerned’ photography. The Live magazine invites Magnum’s artists to share stories about Art, Architecture, Borders and Personal journeys in a creative, collaborative format with projections and spoken word.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Learn new methods for storytelling through hearing poignant personal narratives from leading photojournalists, documentarians and artists.
- Learn how to use photography as a tool for education and audience engagement.
- Discover new and innovative ways to approach your own personal stories.
- Cristina de Middel, Artist, Magnum Photos
- Peter van Agtmael, Photographer, Magnum Photos
- Mikhael Subotzky, Artist, https://www.magnumphotos.com/photographer/mikhael-subotzky/
- Lindokuhle Sobekwa, Photographer, Magnum Photos
Amber Terranova, Consultant, Magnum Education