Cultivating Diversity Through Design
Design plays key role in supporting a brand’s overall message, and, more than ever, that message needs to be authentic, relevant and reflect awareness. What’s more, in today’s hyper-connected world, consumer attention spans run short while entertainment standards are rising, creating additional challenges for brands to reach modern consumers. Join the creative minds behind some of the most recognizable design work for technology-forward companies as they discuss strategies for cultivating diversity through design at all levels, including how to distill complex concepts into interesting visuals, where to look for inspiration when faced with a creative roadblock, coping with conflict, and finding the right collaborators.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- A look at the process of design and how the intended audience impacts creative choices.
- What diversity means in the context of creativity and why it is important.
- What the future of design looks like, and how can brands, agencies and creatives ensure diverse representation in all aspects moving forward.
- Michael Bennett, Method Studios
- Anastacia Maggioncalda, LinkedIn
- Lauren Rodwell, Instagram
- Jonathan Woytek, SoFi
Tiffany Tetrault, Sr Mktg Mgr, Method Studios