How to Win the War for Talent in the Digital Age
In today’s hyper-competitive market for the best talent, the old hiring processes won’t cut it - companies need to leverage the digital age to hire smart and fast in order to keep innovating and retain competitive advantage. Cisco learned that using collaboration technology throughout the hiring process provides a crucial edge:
- Connecting with candidates over video allows both parties to connect on a deeper level and convey emotion and enthusiasm.
- It speeds up the process with the ability to share forms, offers and other information, creating an open group dialogue instead of cold emails that could get delayed replies.
- It's allowed Cisco to access a much larger, global talent pool, without the expense, delay and inconvenience of having to fly candidates out for interviews.
Share this idea
- Learn how a global company of 80K staff redesigned its talent acquisition process using collaboration technology, and is winning the war for talent.
- Understand how to leverage the competitive advantage of gaining access to a global talent pool.
- Learn how to streamline your hiring process to ensure you recruit the best talent quickly, before a competitor scoops them up.
- Sri Srinivasan, SVP and General Manager, Cisco Team Collaboration Group, Cisco Systems
Dave Bertling, President, LIVE24 Communications